Primary Chalkboard: Fire Safety Find, Tally & Graph Freebie!

Fire Safety Find, Tally & Graph Freebie!

Hi Folks!

Happy Fall!!!

Lisa here, over from Growing Firsties and I am hoping that your fall has been uber-enjoyable!!! I know we've been loving it here in Wisconsin! Blue skies, colorful trees, football, fire pit, a chill in the air...though I can't quite wear my beloved boots and scarves yet without sweating it up. Still loving it up!

I had to whip up a little Fire Safety Find, Graph & Tally...my class is kind of addicted to them and has been asking for another one...

Here's a general fall one...

These Fall freebies of mine have also been pretty popular...feel free to snag them up by clicking each pic...


Don't forget to enter our...

which ends TONIGHT!!!

It is filled with ridiculously fabulous prizes and I wish IIIIII could enter I'd love to win that Ooh Baby bundle so badly!!!!!

Have a great Tuesday, everyone!
Smiles - Lisa 


2 comments:

  1. I love all of your Find, Tally, and Graphs!! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO excited for this. My 3 year old loves doing tally graphs! Oh and I would love to see Wisconsin fall! I was hoping to be in Madison right now, but we haven't quite gotten it to work out.

    ReplyDelete