Primary Chalkboard: For the 'Pun' of it: Fun Ideas for Teaching About Puns!

For the 'Pun' of it: Fun Ideas for Teaching About Puns!

Hello Friends!!  


I am excited to share the fun way my kids have been learning about different puns.  


They have been having a blast getting their own secret pun each day and creating a visual display for the literal and non-literal meanings behind each pun.


Puns can be found by simply searching google.  I found a great FREE resource that I used.  Check it out!




And here are some of the fun ways my kids have described these fun puns:







I hope you can have as much fun with your class as we have learning about puns!


Happy Teaching!
Jen Bengel


4 comments:

  1. These are GREAT examples! :) Actually quite funny.

    Fishing for Education Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very detailed explanation was provided on this topic. It's very helpful for students. I appreciate you providing an example to help us understand. Thanks for sharing all the drawings and pictures with us. Now it's time to get taxi Manchester Airport for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, this is a fantastic article.Really looking forward to read more Men Gothic Pants

    ReplyDelete